When you started your company, you had something great in mind. Youâ€™re offering a product or service that will change the lives of the people around you for the better. What you probably didnâ€™t expect is to spend hours a week or more filing paperwork and working out your payroll. Thatâ€™s where a New Jersey small business payroll outsourcing company can help.
Getting workers paid is no easy task. As your company experiences growth, you start to realize how complex payroll laws can be. Labor rules, tax regulations and pay withholding are complicated, and a single mistake can be costly. The result can be a business owner and staff who are bogged down by clerical work. Your dedicated payroll company takes this administrative work off your plate, handling payroll for you or equipping you with the tools you needed to do it yourself.
At Einstein HR we have over 30 years of experience helping businesses manage their payroll. During that time, weâ€™ve worked with small businesses of all sizes and we have learned how to make your payroll process pain-free. When you contact Einstein, we will help you identify your biggest payroll needs and get you a free quote. Fill out the form to the right or contact us and get your free quote today.
How does payroll outsourcing help my business?
Payroll outsourcing gives your company the administrative capabilities of a Fortune 100 company at a fraction of the cost. We give you and your employees the same benefits a larger enterprise enjoys: convenience, accuracy and efficiency.
Here are key areas in which our payroll services can help your business:
- Dealing with tax withholding on all levels (local, state and federal)
- Child support payments
- Workers comp
- Wage garnishing
- Union fees
- Employee termination, COBRA and continued benefits
- Unemployment payments and claims
- Dealing with 1099 employees/contractors
- Reporting and accrual of time off
- Issuing branded paychecks
- Payroll certification
- Direct deposit
Do I have to completely outsource payroll, or can I keep it in-house?
Itâ€™s your choice. We work equally with businesses that want assistance with a specific part of their payroll, those that want the tools to do it better themselves, and those who would rather outsource the entire process.
Our top payroll offerings include:
- DIY payroll tools. Many business owners prefer to have the payroll done in-house and then simply forward it for processing and printing of checks. Our top payroll program, Einstein HR Connection, makes it easy. This straightforward tool guides you through each field and makes sure all the numbers match up. No matter how complex your payroll situation, HR Connection has intuitive wizards that help you complete it fast. And with our secure connection you can access your payroll program from the office, from home or on the road.
- Payroll compliance. This is perhaps the most valuable area of expertise we offer, helping you bring your payroll into complete compliance with tax law and labor law. Whether youâ€™re dealing with W-2s or 1099s, we can handle tax deductions, tax payments, yearly tax filings and provide full unemployment support. We can also help you comply with withholding, Obamacare/ACA compliance and benefits administration.
- Comprehensive payroll administration. Some small business owners donâ€™t want to spend their time on payroll at allâ€”they want it handled by professionals. We offer comprehensive payroll outsourcing with a service-driven attitude, so that you can spend your time where itâ€™s most valuable: growing your business.
- Web-based HR tools. Through our Einstein HR Online platform, itâ€™s easy to have quick access to information, employee records, policies and easy templates for any HR action.
Do you offer ESS portals?
Yes, and we find that these can make payroll and HR questions easier for both you, your managers and your employees. Our ESS portals are secure, internal platforms that allow employees to look up their own data including hours, benefits accrued, past pay stubs and more. Â
Managers can use ESS portals to instantly check on employee records or look up crucial information in seconds, such as work schedules, forms and HR policies. You can even use your ESS to create managerial checklists and templates to quickly complete admin tasks. ESS becomes not only a time saver, but a go-to tool for employees at all levels.
Can Einsteinâ€™s payroll solutions be customized?
Yes. Einstein HR wants to make payroll efficient and carefree. Not every business will benefit from the same solutions, which is why we donâ€™t try to force a round peg into a square hole. Rather, weâ€™re interested in examining your payroll situation and leaving what works intact, while changing whatâ€™s broken. In this way, you get a custom solutions package thatâ€™s based on your needs.
We typically start our assessment by asking the following questions:
- What are the biggest pain points in your current payroll process?
- What specific features have your employees asked for?
- Is your business growing?
- What payroll software do you currently use (if any)?
- What do you want your payroll to look like?
We can also help you if a previous payroll provider has not lived up to their promises. We routinely take over for clients who were unhappy with a previous provider, and we make it our mission to understand your needs and outperform where it countsâ€”on service.
What makes Einstein HR different from other payroll companies in New Jersey?
Our founders have spent years working in the HR outsourcing industry. In that time, weâ€™ve seen many companies that make big promises and fail to live up to them. Frequently, these companies have impressive technical capabilities but lack the customer service to deliver top-quality service to their clients. We decided to found a payroll provider focused on delivering results. To this day, EinsteinHR asks all of our clients to grade us, and we use the scores you give us to keep delivering more. The result is that Einstein has an impeccable client retention rate.
Let Us Make Your Payroll Easier
Youâ€™ve got a business to run. Let us take care of the paperwork. Fill out the form to your right or contact us and get your FREE quote today.