Thereâ€™s no question that the best benefits attract the best employees. But for many businesses, itâ€™s hard to offer the kinds of benefits packages that make you competitiveâ€”especially if youâ€™re still a growing organization. You may not be able to upgrade your benefits because of the high cost, the complexity of managing them, or simply because you donâ€™t qualify for the same special pricing as larger competitors. A New York PEO company can change that.
A PEO is a Professional Employer Organization. PEOs are partners who operate as if they are part of your organization, bringing you under their own benefit umbrella and giving you the power to offer enterprise level benefits. PEOs can also act as your HR department, helping you cut costs, improve employee performance and achieve compliance.
Benefits of using a PEO include:
- Offer Fortune 100 benefits at an affordable price
- Attract the best new hires
- Enjoy staff loyalty and lower staff turnover
- Reduce the cost of your benefits program
- Get an experienced, professional HR department without hiring staff
- Full compliance with Obamacare and other regulations
Einstein HR has 30 years of experience in the HR and PEO industries. Let us show you what we can do for your company. Fill out the form to your right or contact us and get your free quote today.
What is a PEO?
A PEO is a separate entity that acts like your staffâ€™s employer for certain legal purposes. This arrangement is frequently called â€śco-employment.â€ť Because a single PEO may co-employ with dozens or hundreds of organizations, you are suddenly a much bigger player than you would be otherwise. Your company gets access to benefit packages and discounts as if you were a far larger organization. You can also empower your PEO to act on your behalf in legal situations regarding your employees, such as grievances and unemployment claims.
Co-employment lets you keep all the power to hire and manage your employees, while giving the HR work to an experienced partner.
How is a New York PEO different from an HR outsourcing (HRO) service?
A PEO is a more powerful arrangement than an HRO. When you simply outsource human resources, youâ€™re contracting a supplier who is outside of your organization. That means they can do the administrative worked involved in HR, but they cannot bring you under their own benefits network, nor can they always handle legal claims for you. HROâ€™s are a useful service, but there are hard limits on what they can doâ€”or how much money they can save you.
PEOs donâ€™t have those limits. Since your staff are now technically also their employees, the PEO can bargain for you and bring you into their benefit networks. This one act alone can dramatically change your bottom line and make you much more competitive in recruiting and retaining talent.Â
How does co-employment work in New York?
The co-employment system gives both parties a very clear role:
- You are always the executive. Your company retains all control over your employees, their work assignments, and hiring and firing decisions. You decide which specific duties the PEO performs.
- The PEO does the paperwork. A typical PEO may handle payroll, benefits administration and other HR tasks. At Einstein we also offer recruiting, training, performance evaluations and strategic services to keep your organization running at its peak. Most importantly, as your PEO, we can handle employee disputes for you, resolving them in the most cost-effective way possible.
What can a New York PEO company do for me?
As a PEO, Einstein offers everything you would expect from an HR outsourcing provider and more. Your PEO is essentially your one stop HR shop.
Our PEO services include:
- Benefits packages. Offer highly competitive health, vision and dental packages at lower cost than ever before. Choose from a wide selection of perks to offer your employees, from flex spending accounts to gym discounts and more.
- Benefits administration. Managing a benefits program can be complex and fraught with costly potential errors. Leave it in the hands of seasoned professionals who know the program inside and out.
- Obamacare/ACA compliance. The Affordable Care Act (ACA) or Obamacare continues to have an impact on all employers. It has transformed the benefits landscape, and many companies still struggle to meet all requirements. Einstein HR specializes in helping businesses achieve full ACA compliance.
- Payroll. We can handle payroll for you, streamline your process, offer more features for your organization, and reduce payroll costs.
- Claims and disputes. From workerâ€™s compensation to unemployment or even discrimination claims, disputes can be costly. Einstein can manage all of these claims for you, helping you achieve a fast resolution with minimum fallout. We also reduce the risk of claims in the first place by giving you a healthy human resources system and proactive liability risk assessments.
- Recruiting & hiring. The best PEOs offer complete hiring services including recruiting, screening, interviewing support, onboarding and training.
- Performance improvements. Many organizations use performance evaluation methods that lack teeth or simply donâ€™t lead to real change in performance. We can build you a performance assessment system that gets results, and support your managers in using it.
Having a PEO on your side is the ultimate advantage for your company. It ensures that everything in the back end of your business is in order, so that you can focus on what matters: strategy and growth.
What kinds of companies use PEOs in New York?
PEOs are used in virtually every industry, by organizations of all sizes. Einstein HRâ€™s clients include:
- Small businesses (10 employees or less)
- Medium businesses (10-100 employees)
- Large companies (hundreds of employees or more
- Nonprofit organizations
How is Einstein HR different from other PEOs in New York?
The founders of Einstein HR spent decades working in the HRO and PEO industry. During that time we saw many HR companies that simply didnâ€™t live up to their promises. In many cases, these companies had the technical know-how but failed to back it up with good customer service. We saw a need for a performance-driven PEO that responds to clientsâ€™ needs. To this day, we grade ourselves on performance reviews from our clients and our overall client retention rate. Einsteinâ€™s success as a PEO shows what a difference this focus on customer service makes.Â
Get Better Benefits Today
At Einstein HR, we have just one goal: make your business healthier. We can help you get better benefits and customized, comprehensive HR services. Let us show you what we can do for you. Fill out the form to your right or contact us and get a free quote today.