Your companyâ€™s future should be your top priority. That means you have better things to do than oversee HR work. Payroll, unemployment claims, new hire onboarding and labor law compliance can all sap time from a business leaderâ€™s overloaded scheduleâ€”without helping you grow your business. If your time is getting eaten by paperwork, or if your HR needs have grown too complex for your organization, you need a New York HR outsourcing company.
The rules and regulations involved in HR get more complex by the year. When you outsource, you gain access to a Fortune 100-level team of experts who can take on all of your administrative workâ€”on an a la carte basis or across your entire company. A good HR provider can handle payroll, compliance, disputes and even recruiting duties. In many cases, they can even reduce employee turnover.
At Einstein HR we have over 30 years of experience helping companies of all sizes meet their HR needs. When you contact us we will help you identify your most crucial needs and get you a free quote. Fill out the form to the right or contact us and get your free quote today.
How does HR outsourcing help my company?
Human resources outsourcing focuses professional, experienced staff on your biggest administrative pain points and creates a high-functioning, streamlined HR process for your company. Depending on your needs, this could mean outsourcing all HR work or simply taking specific complex or time consuming tasks (like payroll) and outsourcing them. At Einstein, we are able to be your sole HR provider or work side by side with your own in-house staff.
Benefits of outsourcing HR include:
- Reduced costs. The cost of hiring full time HR staff is high, and outsourcing key duties is often far more cost effective. It also gives you immediate access to experienced, professional staffâ€”with no learning curve.
- Employee retention. When you have dedicated HR professionals on your team, you can bolster training practices, benefits, conflict management, and even your employee review process to produce better results, more engaged employees and higher staff loyalty. This translates to a higher employee retention rate, saving money on hiring and training and extending organizational knowledge.
- 100% compliance. You shouldnâ€™t need to worry about complex rules around workers comp, diversity, tax withholding or payroll. Your HR outsourcing team can help you ensure compliance.
- Risk management. A key part of HR is strategy and risk mitigation. Good HR practices mean less risk of liability claims, employee complaints and disputes with labor.
What HR services does Einstein offer in New York?
We offer a wide range of solutions to meet any companyâ€™s needs. Our services include:
- HR software & online solutions. Our premier HR software is Einstein HR Online, which helps your staff streamline administrative tasks and complete them in intuitive, step-by-step templates. This can reduce errors, make it easier to train new staff on HR processes, and ensure consistency across your organization.
- Employee self service portals (ESS). ESS portals have become a popular way to communicate information between management and staff, and within any work group. Your portal will let your staff access digital version of crucial documents and policies, set up checklists and templates for routine tasks, and look up their own HR information like benefit info, PTO accrual and digital pay stubs.
- Payroll services. We can help you streamline and improve your payroll process, give you an easy-to-use online payroll platform, or completely outsource your payroll entry for you. No payroll is too complex.
- Benefits administration. Attracting great recruits means offering great benefits. Whether you want to upgrade the benefits you offer, or simply need help managing your benefits for your employees, Einstein has the technical knowledge and the customer service to make it easy.
- Recruiting. No asset is more valuable than your staff. Einstein offers full recruiting services including headhunting, candidate screening, onboarding and even training support.
- Termination & post-employment. Termination is a necessity but itâ€™s also fraught with legal requirements. We can help you comply with all rules and reduce risk, while handling COBRA, unemployment claims and more.
- Government compliance. New York businesses face nearly 30 different areas of government regulations, including tax laws, safety rules, equal opportunity employment and more. We can help get your company into full compliance, avoiding hefty fines and penalties.
- ACA/Obamacare. ACA has added a highly complex new layer to benefits and compliance. Our experts can make sure that everything you do complies with this federal law and your state insurance market.
- Safety standards. Safety rules help you protect workers, control costs and avoid government sanctions. We can provide on-site or online safety training for your employees and make sure your organization is above-board on all rules.
What types of businesses outsource HR in New York?
Einsteinâ€™s clients include companies of all sizes, from mom and pop stores to organizations with 100 employees or more. We focus on your specific needs and offer solutions appropriate to your budget.
We have experience with companies in industries including:
- Financial services
- Professional and technical services
- Educational services
- Pharmaceuticals and bioscience research
- Law firms
- Many other industries
How is Einstein HR different from other New York HR outsourcing companies?
The founders of Einstein HR spent years in the human resources and PEO industries. In that time we saw that many HR providers simply fail to live up to their promises. Typically, these providers have the technical knowledge they need but lack the customer service to truly deliver solutions. We saw a need for an adaptable, responsive HRO provider with a focus on customer service. The result is continuous growth and one of the highest customer retention rates in the industry.
Change the Way You Do Business
Your job is to run a world-class business. Our job is to make it easier. Let us give you a free quote. Fill out the form to your right or contact us and get your free quote today.