Human resource (HR) outsourcing is the process of subcontracting human resource duties to an outside company. These tasks vary depending on the company’s needs and range from payroll administration, employee benefits, recruiting and workplace safety. The answer to whether your business should contract with a outsourcing company is not complex when you know your business’s human resource needs.
Why Outsource Your Business’s Human Resources?
The detailed answer to this question varies from company-to-company. However, the reason why you decide to subcontract with a HR outsourcing company may include:
- Additional time to focus on your business. Human resources management is vital to a business, but it’s not the main focus. The main focus of a business is a product or service. When you spend too much time on HR matters, your business may suffer.
- Expert guidance regarding human resources laws and regulations. Costly mistakes can happen when you leave HR duties to the last minute, or you try to complete them yourself. Hiring a Columbus HR outsourcing company will give you peace of mind.
- Access to high-quality HR benefits. You have the benefit of a Columbus HR outsourcing company’s expertise at an affordable rate.
- Boost your company’s bottom line. The proper HR infrastructure takes money to build. It may be money your business does not have to spend. Partnering with a professional employer organization, PEO, will lower your operating expenses.
What Types of Companies Rely on HR Outsourcing?
A wide variety of companies, including small businesses, rely on outsourcing businesses for their HR needs. These types of companies include, but are not limited to:
- Health care
- Aerospace and aviation
- Real estate
- Property Management
How Can Outsourcing Help Your Business?
If you are looking for an HR outsourcing company to do all of the human resources grunt work, you may want one that has PEO. A PEO plan, you enter into a co-employer arrangement with the HR outsourcing company. It is listed as the employer of record for the employees. This designation allows the HR company to complete some or all of the employment-related duties for you such as:
- File payroll taxes.
- Find the best health insurance for your employees.
- Administer health insurance.
- Manage your unemployment insurance claims.
What HR Functions Should Your Company Outsource?
Your human resources department handles everything and anything related to the people in your business. Every company may need to outsource different HR functions. To determine which functions you need to outsource, do the following:
- Identify your key HR initiatives. Look at your company’s overall vision and mission statement. Create a strategic HR role for your business to determine all job duties in the department.
- Determine which duties can be outsourced. Outsource functions that involve compliance and activities that don’t support the mission of your company like drug screenings, background checks and temporary staffing.
- Find a trusted outsourcing HR company. This involves research such as comparing different Columbus, Georgia outsourcing companies.
Choose Einstein HR for Your Human Resource Needs.
Einstein HR is a full service human resources company. We solve your HR issues whether it is a specific problem, job-specific issue or long-term HR tasks. Some of our services include:
- Payroll services: We provide better tools to solve your payroll needs such as payroll tax support.
- Online and HR software: We have an online HR software program designed to track things like employee performance evaluation and the number of employee sick days used.
- Recruiting support: We screen potential employees, find new talent and support their training after they are hired.
- Employee self-service (ESS): ESS is a portal a way for your employees to keep track of their work, vacation and sick hours. Your managers can also use the same system to create administrative checklists.
- Termination and unemployment support: A mistake is not an option when it comes to firing an employee. When you contract with us, we are responsible for making sure the process is done in full HR compliance. Our goal is to reduce the chances of disputes and unemployment claims arising.
- HR compliance: Whether it is an existing law or regulation or a new one, all Columbus, Georgia, companies must follow the law. We are proud to inform you that we ensure all regulations and rules are followed and in full compliance.
Take Your Business to the Next Level with Einstein HR.
Our business is to make your HR department a success. Your job is to make your business a success. Whether it is a temporary HR solution or a permanent one, we are here to assist you in making your business a success. You can choose many different HR outsourcing companies in Columbus, Georgia, but they are not Einstein HR. We’ve been in business for more than 10 years. Atlanta Business Chronicle named us to the Top 100 Privately Held Companies in Atlanta.
Contact Einstein HR immediately for help with your company’s HR outsourcing needs.