Your time is valuable. As a business owner, you need your eye on the future: on growth, on sales, on the next product or contract. Instead, you’re bogged down trying to manage complex HR rules and paperwork for new hires, payroll, and unemployment claims. If you find yourself trapped by administrative work, you need an HR outsourcing company.
HR regulations are complex in Atlanta. Outsourcing HR ensures that you comply with every rule, avoiding costly penalties and freeing up your time. Your HR provider can handle your payroll, resolve claims and disputes, even provide recruiting and employee development services. The result is that you save money and keep your operation running smoothly.
Einstein HR is your experienced, service-oriented Atlanta HR provider. We don’t just take HR work off your plate, we help transform your business into a lean, efficient, low-risk enterprise that’s ready for growth. Let us show you what we can do for you. Contact us and get your free quote today.
What can HR outsourcing do for my business?
Businesses outsource their HR needs for many reasons. Some bring on an outside HR provider purely to supplement their own human resources staff. This can be helpful during growth, reorganizations or any situation where the amount of HR work spikes. Other companies view HR outsourcing as a long-term solution. It’s a way to get all your HR needs handled professionally, without costly new hires.
Benefits of having an HR provider include:
- Cost savings. Human resource outsourcing can save you money on multiple levels. It saves you from hiring HR staff, or expanding the HR department you already have. It can mean lower staff turnover, saving you money on recruiting and training. It can even net you substantial savings on unemployment, workers comp, and disability payments.
- Total compliance. You can rest easy knowing that your company is in full compliance with tax laws, equal opportunity laws, workers comp insurance requirements, and other regulations.
- Risk reduction. Better compliance and smooth handling of employee disputes means less risk of costly claims, penalties or fines.
Most importantly, outsourcing your HR can save you time as a business owner, so you can focus on the business itself.
What HR services does Einstein HR offer in Atlanta?
Einstein offers whatever level of HR services you need, from full service outsourcing to specific HR solutions. Our services include:
- Online HR software solutions. We provide on-site HR software. Our Einstein HR Online system allows you to track everything you need to know about your employees, from vacation days to maternity leave to employee performance.
- Employee self service (ESS). An ESS portal makes it easy for your employees (and your managers) to get the information they need. Employees can check their PTO accrual and access crucial documents like W-2’s or employee manuals. Managers can handle administrative tasks in seconds with our guided templates and manager checklists.
- Payroll. We offer complete payroll services in Atlanta, including secure web-based payroll entry, direct deposit, tracking of complicated pay structures, tax and withholding management, and more. You can print your checks on-site or we can send them out.
- Recruiting, screening, & onboarding support. Getting new talent is expensive. We can reduce that expense—and get you top performers. Einstein offers complete recruiting services tailored to your industry, as well as pre-employment screening, onboarding services, and training support.
- Employee assessments & ongoing employment support. The best way to manage your human capital is by knowing each employee’s performance history and leveraging their strengths. We offer results-based employee evaluations, supervisor coaching, and employee development services.
- Termination support & post employment services. The laws and policies around termination and unemployment are complex. Let us make sure everything goes smoothly and that you don’t incur any unnecessary costs.
- Unemployment claim resolution. Whether it’s a discrimination claim, a worker’s comp claim, an unemployment claim, or any kind of internal dispute, we can manage your claims and help resolve them in the fastest, least costly way possible.
- Benefit administration. Einstein HR offers everything from simply administering your current benefits system, to training employees on their benefits or even helping you identify discounts and more robust benefits options.
- HR compliance service. In Atlanta there are nearly 30 different areas of employer regulation you need to comply with, ranging from disability discrimination rules to FLSA pay requirements to safety standards and whistleblower protection laws. That’s not even counting Obamacare/ACA or payroll tax law. Let us ensure your compliance and minimize your liability.
- Health & safety programs. Einstein HR routinely sets up digital or on-site safety training. Proper training means less chance of an accident and reduced liability.
How much can I customize my HR solutions?
At Einstein HR, our solutions are 100% customizable. We realize that not every company needs a full service outsourced HR department. You might choose us only to manage your payroll, or your employee benefits. You may prefer to keep claim resolution in-house or you may want our professionals to handle it. The choice is yours. You tell us what you need, and we’ll develop an HR program that delivers.
What kinds of businesses use human resource outsourcing?
Einstein HR works with companies with just 5-10 employees and companies with 500 or more employees. Most of our clients are small to mid-size businesses that are growing. Many have seen faster growth than they anticipated and need their HR services to keep pace.
We work with clients in all industries, including:
- Health & medical
- Construction, plumbing & electrical
- Real estate & property management
- Dozens of other industries
Can my business afford HR outsourcing services?
We firmly believe that every business can benefit from professional HR outsourcing services. We stand behind that belief by making our services affordable to businesses of all sizes. We offer competitive quotes and a higher level of service, delivering true value for your company. And we work to save you money. For example:
- Finding you savings on employee benefit packages
- Reducing your employee turnover
- Handling disputes and claims in a cost effective way
- Reducing your risk
- Eliminating the need to hire full-time HR staff
What makes Einstein HR different from other HR providers?
Before Einstein HR, our company founders spend years in the HRO and PEO business in Atlanta. We saw firsthand the ways that some HR companies let down their clients. Many of these companies have the right expertise but do not follow through with good service. We believe there is a demand for HRO with impeccable client service, and that’s why we founded Einstein HR.
At Einstein, we grade ourselves on two metrics:
- The customer service feedback scores that you, our client, give us
- Our client retention rate
Everything we do is built around keeping our clients happy and anticipating your needs before they even come up. We are truly a service-oriented HR provider.
Streamline Your Business Today
Einstein HR has just one goal: to make your job easier. Let us do your most tedious and resource-intensive administrative work, so that you focus on what matters—the success of your business. Call us today and find out what we can do for your enterprise. Fill out the form to your right or contact us and get your free quote today.