You need to offer the best benefits to attract the best employees. But many businesses find it hard to match the benefit packages their competitors offerâ€”especially if your competitors are bigger than you are. Barriers to upgrading your benefits can include cost, complexity, and simply not having the employee base to qualify for the same discounts and special pricing as larger organizations. Thatâ€™s why you need an Alabama PEO.
PEO stands for Professional Employer Organizations. A PEO operates as if it is a partner organization to yours, allowing you to come under its umbrella and get enterprise level benefits. PEOs can also take over your HR work, helping you achieve compliance and cut costs. You can offer Fortune 100 benefits no matter what size your business is.
Some of the benefits of a PEO include:
- Offer better benefits to attract the best talent
- Enjoy lower staff turnover and a loyal workforce
- Reduce the cost of the benefits you offer
- Get all the benefits of an experienced HR department without hiring more staff
- Experience the confidence of being compliance with Obamacare and other regulations
Einstein HR has 30 years of experience in the PEO and HR industries. Let us give you a quote and discuss your companyâ€™s needs. Fill out the form to your right or contact us and get your free quote today.
What is a PEO?
A PEO is a separate organization that acts like part of your business for certain purposes. This arrangement is known as â€śco-employment.â€ť Co-employment simply means that the PEO acts like the employer of your staff. This arrangement gives you access to benefit packages as if you had a staff of thousands or more, and allows the PEO to act on your behalf legally.
In co-employment, you keep all the power to hire, fire and manage your staff, but the PEO manages your human resources work.Â
How is an Alabama PEO different from an HR Outsourcing service?
Both allow you to hand HR work over to professionals, but a PEO is a much more powerful arrangement. When you simply outsource HR, you are working with contractors who are external to your organization. They can do the work but they cannot extend their own benefits packages to your staff. This puts heavy limits on the cost savings they can achieve for you.
Â A PEO does much more. Since your employees are technically part of their organization, you can now bargain for benefits prices with the whole weight of the PEO behind you. The price difference can be staggering. Often, a PEO will bring you back benefits that instantly make you one of the most competitive employers in your industry.Â
How does co-employment work in Alabama?
In co-employment, both parties have a very clearly defined roll:
- You are the executive. Your role in your business does not change; you are the primary employer for your staff, and the PEO follows your lead.
- The PEO handles the paperwork. In most cases the PEO will handle payroll, benefits administration, tax withholding and other HR duties. You can choose the specific tasks you want your PEO to do. At Einstein, we offer recruiting, training, performance evaluations and other services that help keep your business running at maximum strength. Most importantly, as your PEO, we have the legal authority to handle disputes, unemployment claims, and other claims against youâ€”so you donâ€™t have to.
What can an Alabama PEO company do for me?
A PEO offers everything an HR service would offer and more. Itâ€™s an all in one service that relieves you of the need to manage your own HR.
Standard PEO services include:
- You can finally offer the robust health, vision and dental packages that make a difference in employeesâ€™ lives. Youâ€™ll also be able to load your employee benefits with dozens or perks, all at the lowest rates in the industry.
- Obamacare/ACA compliance. The Affordable Care Act (ACA) has transformed how companies manage their benefits, and for many businesses the landscape is still changing. We specialize in offering complete Obamacare compliance to our partners in Alabama.
- Payroll is one of the most complex aspects of a growing businessâ€”but it doesnâ€™t have to be. At Einstein, we can offer your employees direct deposit, online pay stubs, digital W2s and much more. We can also reduce payroll errors, streamline your process and save you money.
- Claims and disputes. Whether itâ€™s an unemployment claim, a workerâ€™s comp case or an allegation of discrimination, any kind of dispute can be costly. As your PEO we can manage these claims for you, bring you the best possible resolution and keeping costs down. We can also minimize the risk of such claims by providing a high-functioning human resources arm and risk management services.
- A true PEO can offer full recruiting services, from scouting the best recruits to screening, interviewing and onboarding.
- Performance reviews. A better performance review system helps employees and managers set better goals, improve output and continuously achieve more.
A PEO is the ultimate advantage. It puts your back-of-house in order, improves your workforce and provides you with a competitive edge.
What kinds of businesses use PEOs in Alabama?
PEOs can make a difference in any industry, and for many sizes of organizations. At Einstein, we work with companies at all scales:
- Small businesses with 10 or less employees
- Medium businesses with up to 100 employees
- Large companies
- Not-for-profit organizations
What makes Einstein HR different from other PEOs in Alabama?
Our founders created Einstein HR after decades of working in the HRO and PEO industry. In that time we saw that too many HR companies fail to live up to their promises. Usually, these companies have excellent technical knowledge but poor customer serviceâ€”they do not listen to their clientsâ€™ needs. We believed that the industry needed a PEO that is truly customer focused with responsive, careful service. The success of Einstein shows what a difference this attitude makes.
Start Offering Better Benefits Today
Einstein HR has just one goal: to make your business stronger. We provide top benefits and customized HR services in the most cost effective way possible. Find out what we can do for you. Fill out the form to your right or contact us and get a free quote today.