Payroll General Ledger Interface
Apply payroll information to your general ledger with our general ledger (G/L) interface. Our user-friendly system walks you through the process of mapping accounts to your payroll and determining how payroll is applied to general ledger accounting. (For example, do you post net payroll as a lump sum or send payroll information for each check number to individual accounts?). Then, with each payroll, a new file will be automatically uploaded.
You’ll benefit from improved accuracy by eliminating double data entry, and from eliminating third-party involvement in applying payroll data to the general ledger.
With our G/L Interface, you can:
- Post earnings, taxes, and deductions to multiple accounts
- Chart total net pay or chart each paycheck
- Distribute payroll expenses to multiple accounts and/or departments
- Allow auditor or accountant direct online access
- Interface directly to QuickBooks®.
EinsteinHR offers nationwide online payroll service software, get a quote.
For more information on EinsteinHR’s online payroll service software, contact an EinsteinHR online payroll service software specialist at 888-981-3622 (emc2).