401K Retirement Planning Services
No matter what size your business, you can select a retirement plan that fits, thanks to EinsteinHR’s full range of options. We handle the administration, from 401(k) deductions to money transfers. Our payroll integration ensures a seamless information flow between you and the investment provider.
What is a 401(k)?
A 401(k) is a retirement plan for employed people that allows them to invest part of their income without paying any tax until the money is withdrawn after retirement.
Why an EinsteinHR 401(k)?
Let us administrate a 401(k) plan for you. EinsteinHR will:
- Provide required legal documents, including the corporate resolution, adoption agreement, and Summary Plan Description
- Prepare the annual federal Form 5500, as well as Forms 1099-R and 945 as required
- Perform quarterly nondiscrimination testing
- Provide quarterly management reports and participant statements
- Perform fund and data transfers to investment providers every pay period
- Perform daily valuation of all account balances
- Provide employer assistance through a toll-free support line, administration guide book, and enrollment support
- Process participant distributions for qualifying events such as termination, retirement or disability
- Model and administrate loans
EinsteinHR offers nationwide 401k retirement planning services, get a quote.
For more information on EinsteinHR’s 401k retirement planning services, contact an EinsteinHR 401k retirement planning service specialist at 877-687-3622 (emc2).